- Post Date:April 25, 2023
- Apply Before: May 30, 2023
- Views 39
We are presently looking for a Junior Database Administrator with 2-3 years’ experience on Postgres/MySQL preferably on AWS.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provision Postgres/MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations.
- Managing and Administering Cloud based relational Database solutions.
- Have strong experience on configuring and troubleshooting of primary/replica configurations in clustered and non-clustered environment.
- Data migration from on-premises databases to Cloud based database platforms.
- Be a contributor to the database Projects team for delivering database projects.
- Designing and Implementing Disaster recovery and Business Continuity Solutions for database systems.
- 24 x 7 support model on call basis for critical incident handling and emergency support.
- Strong experience in database administration and production support tasks including Replication, SQL Optimization & Tuning, Monitoring, Backup/Recovery, Troubleshooting and Database Security on large Database environments.
- Exposure to AWS technology Stacks with experience in provisioning
- Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting complex database issues.
What You Need for this Position
- Postgres Database Administration on AWS
- MySQL Database Administration
- Oracle Database Administration
- Exposure to SQL & PL/SQL, shell scripting etc.
Mandatory requirements for this position :
1) At least 2-3 years of experience on AWS as Database Administrator
2) Process oriented logical approach
3) Good communication skills along with a good work attitude
4) Team player